Update from Miss J!

13

Posted by olops | Posted in Year 5 | Posted on June 16, 2020

Good afternoon lovely year 5s!

I hope you are all okay. Did anyone listen to the first chapter of our new class novel!? I hope you enjoyed it. I haven’t read it before and I can’t wait to read more.

What have you all been doing? How is your home learning going?

Look at Adoma’s amazing art work and the picture of the wonderful baby pigeons that Ella has spotted in her own back garden.

I miss seeing all of your happy, friendly faces in school. Take care and stay safe,

Love Miss Johnson xx

Comments (13)

Hi,I enjoyed the first chapter.

I’m so glad, Adam. Thanks for your comment

Hi miss Johnsen I really liked the first chapter of the book and I also got the card you sent me and I miss you very much as well and I want to go back to school

Hi awesome Owen,
I’m so glad you enjoyed it. I’ll upload the next chapter very soon. Keep an eye out for an email from me πŸ™‚ I’m glad you got the card. I know – stay positive, you’re doing so well.

I really liked the first chapter of the story. Even my parents got interested so we had to put ur video onto the TV!
I also wanted to thank you soo much 4 the wonderful post card you sent me. It really brightened up my day too ( even though I was a little disappointed that I wasn’t the only one that got one )

You’re welcome, Adoma πŸ™‚ So glad you love your postcard. Just a reminder that I miss you all very much and to keep up the amazing work. Glad you and your family enjoyed the story! x

hi miss Johnson i have already read all of boy at the back of the class . But i will not spoil the story for anyone

Thank you!

hi miss Johnson i really liked the first chapter of the book it was good.Since I have nothing to do at home I play roblox with my brother and friends
:D:p

That sounds like a lot of fun Ann Merin

Hi Miss Johnson!
I hope you’re well and having fun in quarantine☺️. I’ve now finished my story and will soon send it to you (all the pages!)I’m also going to start a new story called ‘The Deaf
GIrl’ s friend’ showing how we should treat people how they want to be treated. πŸ˜ŠπŸ“„πŸ–ŠοΈ=πŸ“By the way, congrats on getting engaged! πŸ‘πŸ’πŸŽŠ
-Ella πŸ‘πŸ‘
(hope my camera will work on ZOOM next time!) πŸ˜…

Hi Ella,

Thank you so much. I cannot wait to read your story! I will get my cup of tea ready! Can’t wait to see you on Zoom!! Glad your camera is working!

Miss J xxx

WWWWHHHAAATTT? No one told me we were doing classes on ZOOM or that u were engaged:0 I guess I have been missing alot

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar